No subject

Shichang Zhao
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:40:03 -0500

Platform: Window NT 4.0
Compiler: Microsoft Visual C++ Developer's Studio
          Version: 5.0, Enterprise Edition
Python version: 1.5b1
Source PIL version: 0.3a1

Compilation Error from VC 5.0:
     C:\Python-1.5b1\Imaging\Tk\tkImaging.c(73) :
             error C2198: 'Tk_FindPhoto' : too few actual parameters

The line that creates this error:
    photo = Tk_FindPhoto(argv[1]);

Check  Tcl/Tk 8.0 source distribution, I see the function of
Tk_FindPhoto is of the following protocol:

    EXTERN Tk_PhotoHandle Tk_FindPhoto _ANSI_ARGS_((Tcl_Interp *interp
			    char *imageName));

    Should I change the function call to be:
          photo = Tk_FindPhoto(interp, argv[1]);

Another thing is: I can not find the Cracker.c file. Is it supposed to have
this file, or not?
                        and where can I get it.

Shichang Zhao, PSA member.
Software Engineer
Computer People, Inc.

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to:
administrivia to: