[IMAGE-SIG] time to play - animations

Richard Jones richard.jones@bom.gov.au
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 06:08:13 +0000

    OK, I've finally got some time to play around with PIL, Numeric and
satellite imagery. In the intrests of producing All Things Pretty, I'd
like to write animations from PIL. Has anyone written an extension that
does this - or am I being dumb and missing something obvious in the PIL
distribution itself? I'd prefer it to be in one of the more common formats
such as MPEG, AVI, Quicktime, etc.

        Richard

--
Richard Jones,  Satellite Section at the Bureau of Meteorology, Australia.
MIME and PGP accepted.                         Work phone: +61-3-9669-4539

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org