[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] basic IP

viennet@ura1507.univ-paris13.fr viennet@ura1507.univ-paris13.fr
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 15:45:11 +0100

Ivan Keller writes:
> Hello!
> I'm looking for a basic image processing Library for Python. I have to do
> mathematical processing, so I only need some module to easy manipulate image
> files. I'm using the pythonwin - Version 1.0 beta 1 for Windows 95. Can you
> help me ?

you should have a look at PIL to read/write/display your images, and
use Numerical Python to do your mathematical computation.

A beta Win95/NT version of NumPy is available from
 http://www.sls.lcs.mit.edu/~jjh/numpy

> Excuse me for my horrible english...
> Thank.

Mine is worse...
Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Viennet: <viennet@ura1507.univ-paris13.fr>
LIPN - Institut Galilee - Universite Paris-Nord

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org