[Image-SIG] Latest PIL and tiff class F

Lorenzo M. Catucci lorenzo@argon.roma2.infn.it
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 14:44:38 +0200 (CEST)

Now,
	I can understand the reason why fredrick prefers a pure python
solution as long as it is feasible, and see there have been added as
supported tags the ones for g3 and g4 fax formats, but still there is no
support for the image format. I tried reading the class F docs, but got to
nowhere, confused by 1d, 2d compression, references to T.4 and T.6, and
the like. Worst of all, I'm unable to capitalise onto pymagick's tiff
reading, since it just ignores the density/resolution tags, which are in
between the most needed for me... Help,

lorenzo

PS How did you manage to have PIL installed just before midnight, /F? It
seems all of that problems you talk about your ISP were simply a way to
warm up our appetite, and put us on hold just until the end of the day!