[Image-SIG] Hi...

Gerardo Alberto González Urtecho ggonzalez@sysde.co.cr
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:25:31 -0600

Hannu Krosing wrote:

> Gerardo Alberto González Urtecho wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I am newer in Python, and I am doing in a C module. I finished it. I
> > need work with this module in Python, but I don't know how link it to
> > Python. Someone that want teach me??...
>
> It's all in the "Extending and Embedding Python" manual:
>
> http://www.python.org/doc/ext/ext.html

> Hannu

Thanks... but I read this document and I could not do anything.
Maybe, I don't understand, but the method that explain in the "Extending and
Embedding Python" manual, I could not do because the diectories structure is
not the same that say the manual.

I am work with Windows NT and Python for Windows. I see that Python for
Windows work different of Python for Unix.