[Image-SIG] Hi...

Hannu Krosing hannu@trust.ee
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 01:01:17 +0300

Gerardo Alberto González Urtecho wrote:

> Hannu Krosing wrote:
>
> > Gerardo Alberto González Urtecho wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi, I am newer in Python, and I am doing in a C module. I finished it. I
> > > need work with this module in Python, but I don't know how link it to
> > > Python. Someone that want teach me??...
> >
> > It's all in the "Extending and Embedding Python" manual:
> >
> > http://www.python.org/doc/ext/ext.html
> >
> > -------------------
> > Hannu
>
> Thanks... but I read this document and I could not do anything.
> Maybe, I don't understand, but the method that explain in the "Extending and
> Embedding Python" manual, I could not do because the diectories structure is
> not the same that say the manual.
>
> I am work with Windows NT and Python for Windows. I see that Python for
> Windows work different of Python for Unix.

If your module source is ok, then the only thing that has to be done is
putting
jour sourcein Modules directory and adding a line to setup.

I doubt it is any different in windows, but I have no experience doing
this in
windows, so maybe you are better served if you ask the question in
newsgroup
comp.lang.python (and explain that you have the problem in Windows)

Hannu