[Image-SIG] PIL 1.0b1 finally available for download

Gary Herron gherron@aw.sgi.com
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:26:38 -0800

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> Some 30,000 lines of shining new code is now available
> via http://www.pythonware.com/downloads.htm

I've built the new PIL on my UNIX system, and it seems to work (at least
no old code broke).

So now I have two questions:

  (1)  Is there documentation. I'm especially interested in
       the bilinear/bicubic sampling.

  (2)  Is there a Windows/NT loader yet.  I have an NT
       application which could benefit from the new version.

Thanks for your help,
Gary Herron

--

| Dr. Gary Herron   |     E-mail: gherron@aw.sgi.com    |