[Image-SIG] VC++ 6.0 project files for PIL 1.1

Jonathan M. Gilligan jonathan.gilligan@vanderbilt.edu
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:12:33 -0600

Oops. I had my mailer misconfigured to include attachments in the body of
the message, so all three project files were joined together in my last
post. Apologies to all for my incompetence. If anyone wants to use the
files, save everything from the line

 > # Microsoft Developer Studio Project File - Name="ImagingTk" - Package
Owner=<4>

through the first instance of

 > # End Project

as "ImagingTk.dsp". Then save everything from the line

 > Microsoft Developer Studio Workspace File, Format Version 6.00

through the line just before

 > # Microsoft Developer Studio Project File - Name="Imaging" - Package
Owner=<4>

as "Imaging.dsw". Finally, save everything beginning with the line

 > # Microsoft Developer Studio Project File - Name="Imaging" - Package
Owner=<4>

through the line

 > # End Project

as "Imaging.dsp".

If people want, I can repost this message with the files correctly attached
as MIME attachments, but I will hold off for now, since I don't want to
pollute the bandwidth.

Jonathan