[Image-SIG] installation problem

Wilson-K.H. Cheung wilson-k.h.cheung@motorola.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:09:49 +0800

--------------CBE0429D995BF7B869EA3CFE

Dear Sir/Madam,

    We are currently installing the Python application into our Unix
Station.  However, there is errors occurred after the steps of typing
"./configure" and "make" commands.

    Will you be able to help us on solving the below issues?

Thank you very much!
Best Regards
Wilson

The errors are shown as below:

typing command > ./config

checking for --without-gcc... no
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... (cached) :
checking for ar... (cached) ar
checking MACHDEP... sunos5
checking for jpeg_destroy_compress in -ljpeg... (cached) no
checking for deflate in -lz... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) no
checking for inline... (cached) inline
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... (cached) yes
checking size of char... (cached) 0
checking size of short... (cached) 0
checking size of int... (cached) 0
checking size of long... (cached) 0
checking size of float... (cached) 0
checking size of double... (cached) 0
checking for working const... (cached) yes
checking for prototypes... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... (cached) no
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating ImConfig.h
ImConfig.h is unchanged

typing command > make

gcc -O -I./. -I/usr/local/include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -c coretest.c -o
coretest.o
In file included from Imaging.h:22,
                 from coretest.c:19:
ImPlatform.h:19: #error Sorry, this library assumes ANSI header files.
ImPlatform.h:37: #error Cannot find required 32-bit integer type
ImPlatform.h:49: #error Cannot find required 32-bit floating point type
make: *** [coretest.o] Error 1

--------------CBE0429D995BF7B869EA3CFE

begin:vcard
n:Cheung;Wilson-K.H.
tel;work:852-26668557
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Motorola Semiconductors Hong Kong Ltd.
version:2.1
email;internet:wilson-k.h.cheung@motorola.com
title:Test Product Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;2 Dai King St. =0D=0ATai Po Industrial Estate;Tai Po;N.T. ;;Hong Kong
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
fn:Wilson-K.H.  Cheung
end:vcard

--------------CBE0429D995BF7B869EA3CFE--