[Image-SIG] Using Intel IPL image library

Aureli Soria Frisch Aureli.Soria_Frisch@ipk.fhg.de
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:32:35 +0100

Hi,

I wanted just to tell you taht I would find very interesting to extend the
functionality of PIL to cover Image Processing functions.

I would like you also to take a look at the following IP-library:

http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~koethe/vigra/

The library is already implemented an available for use. Furthermore the
responsible of the library is working in the Python extension for a while
and know he needs some collaborations. I think this library is more
complete than the IPL (although not sure is time-optimized as well).

rergards,
Aureli

Aureli Soria Frisch
Fraunhofer IPK
Dept. Pattern Recognition

post: Pascalstr. 8-9, 10587 Berlin, Germany
e-mail:aureli@ipk.fhg.de
fon: +49 30 39006-150
fax: +49 30 3917517
web: http://vision.fhg.de/~aureli/web-aureli_en.html