[Image-SIG] Help building PIL on OS X

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:57:18 +1000

Hi,

has anyone managed to compile Imaging on OS X? Using Imaging 1.1.2
and Python 2.0, I get this when I do make:

./_imaging.c:2479: illegal function definition, found `init_imaging'

Using make "OPT=-traditional-cpp" (not sure what this does, but it
helped build Python on this system), I get:

./_imaging.c:2479: parse error before `init_imaging'
make: *** [_imaging.o] Error 1

Can anyone tell me how to get it to work?

TIA, Itai
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itai@optusnet.com.au            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"      --