[Image-SIG] Trying to build Imaging under cygwin

Riccardo Trocca rtrocca@libero.it
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:51:14 +0200

Hello, I'm trying to build imaging under the cygwin environment. This is my
first attempt at it. Anyway I've built Python 2.1 and Numeric 20.0.1 without
any problem and they work well. LibImaging builds and the test works.
Then I try to build the rest.
I've got problems in the linking phase, anyway this is what I obtain:
 (trying to create   _imaging.dll)
Cannot export  _bss_end__ : symbol not defined
Cannot export  _bss_start__ : symbol not defined
Cannot export  _data_end__ : symbol not defined
Cannot export  _data_start__ : symbol not defined

Thanks for any advice you can give me,

Riccardo Trocca