[Image-SIG] t1python

VisualSpace info@visualspace.nl
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 20:51:15 +0200

Dear Fred,

I'am searching for t1python and its not in t1lib-1.1.1. as mentioned on the
t1python - A Type1 Font Renderer for Python page:

..."The source code is distributed with t1lib, so no separate distribution
is required. Build t1lib, and then switch to the t1python/ directory
provided, and follow the build instructions included in the README file
there."...

I realy need the t1python, because I have to complete a Zope extension
drawing text realtime. Could you please help me to locate the thing or
provide me with an older version. I would be very grateful.

Best regards,
Kees van Drongelen
VisualSpace
grafische en interactieve vormgeving