[Image-SIG] ImageEnhance

Kevin.Cazabon@gretag.com Kevin.Cazabon@gretag.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:31:16 -0600

And of course, I replied to the wrong one of your two questions... lol...
the suggestion I had was for your other question about breaking images up
into chunks, sorry!

Kevin Cazabon

                    "Jason C.
                    Leach"               To:     image-sig@python.org
                    <jleach@mail.        cc:     (bcc: Kevin Cazabon/sienna/gig)
                    ocis.net>            Subject:     [Image-SIG] ImageEnhance

                    06/20/2001
                    12:52 PM

hi,

How do we get images out of ImageEnhance? For example if I:
enh = ImageEnhance.Contrast(im)
does it change 'im', or a copy of 'im'? What I am trying to do is save
'im' after the contrast change.

Thanks,
j.

..... Jason C. Leach