[Image-SIG] PIL fonts

Kevin Hotmail kevin_cazabon@hotmail.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:45:24 -0700

I've recieved a few emails lately from people looking for the PIL fonts that
I created a while back.  Unfortunately the mirror site that Piers Lauder put
up doesn't seem to have them there any more.

However, I've posted them all on my new site:

http://www.cazabon.com/PIL_fonts/

There are many MANY fonts there, in different resolutions ranging from 72dpi
up to 406dpi.  (a few of the largest fonts are corrupt, sorry... problems
with my TTF to BDF conversion program).

I'll be posting some more in the near future, broken up into font family ZIP
files.

I wish we could convince Fred to include at least a few of these with PIL...
q:]

Kevin Cazabon.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)