[Image-SIG] Buffer Object

Russian Spy russianspy@visto.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:31:41 -0800

Sorry about being a nag... I've posted a message about buffer objects a f=
ew days ago... Is there any way anyone can help me?  Is there a better wa=
y to transfer large quantity of binary information between Python and C c=
ode (using SWIG) ?  Can anyone point me to an example of how to use a Buf=
fer Object?

I know that you guys might be offended by me using a free account on vist=
o.  I get waaay too much spam as it is.  I'm trying to keep my work accou=
nts (university really) just for work and school...

Any kind of a reply would be appreciated (just to know that someone has r=
ead it!).

Recap:
   I need to transfer large quantity of binary information (like an image=
) from Python to my C code and back.  I'm using SWIG.  String object gets=
 truncated at the first binary zero.  Found Buffer Objects.
A) is there a better way?
B) How do I use them?

Thanx a LOT!

Grzegorz Dostatni