[Image-SIG] Help with jpeg-6b

Cathy Hubbs chubbs@gmu.edu
Thu, 10 May 2001 13:46:43 -0400

--------------23260C5FC9CE708706BA58DF

I have an Octane running Irix 6.5.10

Python 1.5.2
zlib 1.1.3
libtool 1.3.5

When I run configure I get a message that says the jconfig.h file in
"unchanged."

If I continue
% make install

I get the following error:

"You must prepare a system-dependent jconfig.h file."

I'm too novice to figure out what needs to be changed int he jconfig.h
file (it's short and sweet). Can you provide me with a copy for IRIX
boxes?

Thanks
--------------23260C5FC9CE708706BA58DF

begin:vcard
n:Hubbs;Cathy
tel;fax:703-993-8401
tel;work:703-993-8384
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:George Mason University;School of Computational Sciences at Prince William
adr:;;10900 University Blvd;Manassas;VA;20110;
version:2.1
email;internet:chubbs@gmu.edu
note;quoted-printable:'It must be remembered that the purpose of education is not to fill the=0D=0Aminds of students with facts... it is to teach them to think, and always to=0D=0Athink for themselves.' ~ Robert Hutchins=0D=0A=0D=0A
x-mozilla-cpt:;21408
fn:Cathy Hubbs
end:vcard

--------------23260C5FC9CE708706BA58DF--