[Image-SIG] ImageGrab Module

Fredrik Lundh fredrik@pythonware.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:31:45 +0200

> At the risk of asking a really dumb first question, I can not find the
> ImageGrab module in the 1.1.3 distribution.
> (1) Is it not there because its not ready yet and I should be patient and
> shut up?
> (2) Its there, but I'm not finding it because I am blind?
> (3) I am too stupid to turn on a computer...
> (4) None of some of the above

where (4) is "It's not there because someone mistyped the file-
name in the shipping script, and nobody has noticed before" :-(

for some reason, it's in the binary distribution, though -- so
if you need a copy today, get the PIL-1.1.3 binary build from
http://effbot.org/downloads/, and either install it, or use your
favourite UNZIP utility to pull it out of the EXE.

(python EXE installers are self-extracting ZIP files, so you can
use standard zip tools on them).

cheers /F