[Image-SIG] PIL Font problem revisited

Scott Burton mrzope@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:39:47 +0000

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Here's the problem, I downloaded the pilfonts.zip off of effbot.org to my machine. running Python 2.1.3 and PIL 1.1.2 win32 binary. Everything in PIL works except ImageFont.load_path() or loading a pil font from the extracted pilfonts.zip. The traceback I get is:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;PIL\ImageDraw.py, line 77, in _getink AttributeError: ImageFont instance has no attribute '__int__' </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am not sure if it is a verion issue or not. Basically, I only have some truetype fonts to use. And from what I have read a ttf conversion isn't easy. A newer version of pilfonts.zip that is downloadable would be great if that is the issue. Correct me if I am wrong, a pil font should work on any platform?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>