[Image-SIG] Creating Multipage Tiff

JEET hjeet_in at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 10:52:47 EDT 2003

Hello everybody !...
I am a bit new to this list.. I have started using PIL for some tiff
image processing but encountered with some problem.
1 )  PIL only supports certain formats for tiff like LZW or Packbits.
      Do we have a decoder for Group4 compression
2)  I am able to split a multipage tiff image but is not able to find a way to
     merge individual tiff images and create a multipage tiff.
     Do PIL supports merging of several tiff images into one multipage tiff
Any solutions will be highly appreciated