[Image-SIG] Your eBay account has violated our User Agreement.  l9u3

support@ebay.com support@ebay.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 23:07:53 -0400

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by  (support@ebay.com) on Wednesday, May 14, 19103 at 23:07:52

: Dear eBay User,               It has become very noticeable that another party has been corrupting your eBay account and has violated our User Agreement policy listed:4. Bidding and Buying              You are obligated to complete the transaction with the seller if you purchase an item through one of our fixed price formats or are the highest bidder as described below. If you are the highest bidder at the end of an auction (meeting the applicable minimum bid or reserve requirements) and your bid is accepted by the seller, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the seller, or the transaction is prohibited by law or by this Agreement.               You received this notice from eBay because it has come to our attention that your current account has caused interruptions with other eBay members and eBay requires immediate verification for your account. Please verify your account or the account may become disabled. <A Href   ="http://www.ebay-verify.da.ru">Click He!
 re</a> To Verify Your Account.-Alice WilsoneBay Account Support Team               **********************************************              Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.