[Image-SIG] Re: rpy and cgi

Chris Barker Chris.Barker@noaa.gov
Tue, 27 May 2003 12:31:09 -0700

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> for more reliable operation, you should check if you can run RPy
> without an X server.

As it appears that you can't, you should check out running a "dummy"
X-server. This is an X-server that looks to the clients like an
X-server, but it it conected to a real display. I know there is a free
one out there, but I can't remember what it's called. A little web
searching should find it. You might also want to try searching the
wxPython mailing list, I know it was mentioned there.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov