[Image-SIG] PSDraw yields Undefined Error gsize when output onPSdevice

kevin at cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Tue Oct 21 23:18:11 EDT 2003

I've posted the next version of my printer driver for Windows for those that
are interested, MUCH improved over the early version, and it now includes a
graphical printer setup dialog class.  This should enable you to print to
basically any printer with a normal Windows driver, and has lots of options
on how to size/position the image on the page.

See documentation in the module for details, send me feedback and bug
reports.  The module has been renamed to ImagePrintWin.py

Kevin Cazabon