[Image-SIG] ImagePrintWin now has a preview tab...

kevin at cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Mon Oct 27 01:33:03 EST 2003

I've released version 0.3 of ImagePrintWin (module for printing PIL images
to any normal Windows Printer).  The printerSetup GUI now has a proper
preview tab for showing how the image will be sized/positioned on the page.
It also has a number of small bug fixes.

I'd appreciate any testing reports to verify if this module works properly
with a wide range of printers.  The module, if run as __main__ will run a
demo that allows you to select, size, and print an image file.

You'll need Pmw to use the printerSetup GUI, sorry!

http://www.cazabon.com/python/ImagePrintWin/

Kevin.