[Image-SIG] Re: Follow-up to Question about ImageDraw.Draw function

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Sep 26 16:26:43 EDT 2003

Mark Shure wrote:

> Sorry to rehash this thread, but I posted a question
> about the ImageDraw.Draw function back on August
> 27th. After some helpful suggestions from Chris Cogdon,
> Fredrik asked me to post the results from a few
> diagnostic commands. After I responded, the mailing
> list seemed to go dead for several days and I never
> saw any final response to my question.

I've found one local machine that had a Python install with exactly
the same problem, but I don't know what installation kits we used
when we installed Python on that machine.

I haven't been able to repeat the problem using currently available
install kits.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling PIL?