[Image-SIG] bug in PIL 1.1.4?

Terry Kerr terry at adroit.net
Mon Sep 20 05:03:47 CEST 2004

One of our application users managed to get this traceback.

     * Module PIL.Image, line 1556, in open
     * Module PIL.ImageFile, line 78, in __init__
     * Module PIL.FpxImagePlugin, line 63, in _open
     * Module PIL.OleFileIO, line 253, in __init__
     * Module PIL.OleFileIO, line 279, in open
     * Module PIL.OleFileIO, line 298, in loadfat

NameError: global name 'x' is not defined

I can't duplicate it because I don't have contact with the user, but I
imagine it was due to uploding a Fpx image??

Line 298 in loadfat sure looks like a type to me ;-)

terry

--
Terry Kerr (terry at adroit.net)
Chief Technical Officer