[Image-SIG] Re: pasting problem...

kevin at cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Mon Sep 20 22:23:48 CEST 2004

Thanks for the pointer Fredrik, but unfortunately it's not the problem.
This is such a BASIC thing, and it's working elsewhere in the program...
it's driving me nuts.  The only thing I can think of is that this is a
dynamically imported module (a "plug-in" for a multi-threaded imaging
application)...

id(type(im)): 504033904
id(type(overlay)): 504033904
id(type(mask)): 504033904

ImagingCore)Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Software\EditStation\ImageProcessingModules\addOverlay.py", line
105, in main
    im.paste(overlay, None, mask)
  File "D:\Software\EDITST~1\PIL\Image.py", line 918, in paste
    self.im.paste(im, box, mask.im)
TypeError: argument 3 must be ImagingCore, not ImagingCore

Any other ideas?  I'm going to try passing in a reference to the Imaging
module that's used in the main application to be sure.

Thanks,
Kevin.