[Image-SIG] Re: pasting problem...

kevin at cazabon.com kevin at cazabon.com
Tue Sep 21 00:02:42 CEST 2004

Actually, I should never doubt Fredrik - further investigation shows that
I'm doing an "import Image" from one module and "from PIL import Image" in
another.

So, they're the same build (hence same id), but one of them is customized a
bit and obviously isn't compatible.

Doh!  Oh well, we all do stupid stuff from time to time... it just sucks
when you do it so publicly.  :)

Thanks for the help!

Kevin.