[Image-SIG] RETURNED MAIL: DATA FORMAT ERROR

Mail Administrator noreply at python.org
Mon Sep 27 10:16:25 CEST 2004

******************************* WARNING ******************************
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MDaemon AntiVirus y ha encontrado
un fichero anexo(s) infectado(s).  Por favor revise el reporte de abajo.

Attachment                    Virus name               Action taken
attachment.scr                I-Worm.Mydoom.m          Removed

Dear user of python.org,

Your account was used to send a huge amount of junk email messages during this week.
Obviously, your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The python.org support team.