[Image-SIG] Converting to zebra (ZPL) format

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris gwidion at mpc.com.br
Sat Jun 18 03:40:46 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

despite Fredik's lengthy and carefull answer, I think that is not what
you were asking for - his program is suitable to print images inpout
inline inside a Python program as sequences of 0 and 1's.

But I think you were asking for a way to print a generic image read
from a disk file.

I can code that for you, if you wish so - just write me if no one else
mailed yu a complete answer, and tell me more details about the
images you want to print, maximum width of the printer, and stuff
like that.

I also did nt understand if the Hexadecimal data you send to the
printer is actual ASCII - i.e. You send a real  "F" character to get
four dots "1111", or if you send a 15 decimal value standing for 0x0F

ANd please, do confirm that you have PIL installed (call a interactive
Python shell and type 'import Image' there if you are not sure).

Regards,
	JS
	-><-