[Image-SIG] conversion of a full image from RGB<->HSI

Vinicius Cubas Brand viniciuscb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:00:59 CET 2005

Hi all

Can you help me in a doubt? Is there some efficient way to do a
conversion between an image in the RGB format in an image and the HSI
format (aka, HLS or HSV), in python (PIL or others)?

Thank you for attention,

Vinicius
--
.----------------------.
| Vinicius Cubas Brand |

"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part
limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and
feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical
delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for
us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few
persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this
prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living
creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
                        - Albert Einstein