[Image-SIG] vector graphics Q

Dmitry (Dima) Strakovsky dima at shiftingplanes.org
Wed Oct 19 04:15:55 CEST 2005

Thanx Fredrik,

I'm slowly making my way through ElementTree code. It's definately an
intersting direction and fun code to play with :)

Must admit that I am still struggling with OO code, but it is very
helthy for me to get my head out of assembly mode every once in a while.

          thank you again,

                                                                   dima

--
<name>Dmitry (Dima) Strakovsky</name>