[Image-SIG] possible PIL bug?

Dmitry (Dima) Strakovsky dima at shiftingplanes.org
Thu Oct 20 06:02:45 CEST 2005

Here is a possible PIL bug. I appologise in advance if I am doing
something silly python-wise.

When using resize method and using BILINEAR, BICUBIC or NEAREST arguments

For example: ImageName.resize((200,300),ANTIALIAS)

interpreter tells me that the global name "ANTIALIAS" is not defined

the globals are definately defined in image.py Shouldn't they be
imported as a part of
"import Image" routine?

Anyways, entering numeric values:  ImageName.resize((200,300),1)
obviously solves the problem, but makes things a bit harder to read down
the line

thank you,
                                     dima

--