[Image-SIG] Problem with JPEG and CMYK color space

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Apr 18 00:01:19 CEST 2006

Cesare Leonardi wrote:

>>On thuesday i'll be happy to try your patch and post the results.
>

> I haven't resisted so i have set up my home system with PIL and tryed
> Kevin's patch.  ;-)
>
> I can confirm that it works and i have updated the site with the images
> obtained from the patched PIL (see "part 3"):
> http://www.bernispa.com/pil/index.html
>
> Well done, Kevin.

I haven't done an exhaustive test, but so far every graphic on
http://www.bernispa.com/pil/index.html that I've examined gives me a
Firefox error:

  The image “http://www.bernispa.com/pil/original-img/test01.jpg” cannot
be displayed, because it contains errors.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Love me, love my blog  http://holdenweb.blogspot.com