[Image-SIG] PIL - tiff : idfs and data types - offer of assistance

Ronald Jones ronald at ivec.org
Fri Dec 1 05:09:48 CET 2006

Hello all,

I am also offering implement fixes in the tiffImagePlugin for handling
IDFs that are contained within the primary IDF.  I submitted a patch to
handle more data types before so I can help with that also if necessary.

Ronald

--
Ronald Jones
iVEC, 'The hub of advanced computing in Western Australia'

Phone: +61 8 6436 8633
Fax: +61 8 6436 8555
Email: ronald.jones at ivec.org
WWW:  http://www.ivec.org