[Image-SIG] IndexError

Etienne Robillard granted14 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 21:54:29 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to compose a image with transparency in
mode RGBA. But first I changed some pixels values by
retrieving the palette with getpalette().
Things were doing ok until I decoupled a function
similar to getcolor() that inherits somewhat from
ImagePalette...

Now I get a 'IndexError: tuple index out of range'
error whenever I'm trying to mix-up palette entries
and filtering a (converted) RGBA single-color band. :/

Is their something I missed about using ImagePalette
instances with Image.putpalette() ?

Thanks,

Etienne

PS, This is PIL version 1.1.5