[Image-SIG] libjpeg and pil on intel mac os x

Josh Stephenson josh at clearwired.com
Wed May 31 21:58:48 CEST 2006

As was mentioned in my original posting, runnig python setup.py
build_ext -i says JPEG support ok.  That's after I point the setup.py
file to the location I installed the jpeg libraries and includes to
(using the ./configure options '--includepath= and --libpath=').....it's
the python selftest.py that throws: "IOError: decoder jpeg not available".

-josh