[Image-SIG] problems with selftest on OS X intel XServe

cristopher pierson ewing cewing at u.washington.edu
Sat Feb 24 00:13:49 CET 2007

The only reason I haven't done a framework build is to avoid killing the
original python that comes on the box.  Just in case there's anything else
that uses it that I'm forgetting.

I wasn't aware of those packages.  I'll check it out.  I don't know that I
need PIL1.1.6, so maybe an earlier build will work.  I just like building
every piece from source so I know what I've got running in all cases.

Cris Ewing
CME and Telehealth Web Services
Department of Radiology Web Services
University of Washington