[Image-SIG] Error in im.show() - The _imaging C module is notinstalled

qi tian tianqig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 03:22:09 CET 2007

Thanks, the page is very useful. Follow the instruction, then
 I reinstalled everything, now it works.

BTW, I tried to install the Pymorph Morphology Toolbox V0.8,
somehow, it could not  find the modules at all. See the url at
http://www.mmorph.com/pymorph/

Wonder if you have any suggestions?

Thanks

Tian