[Image-SIG] Plone Imaging User

Robin Whitlock robin at squiredeck.com.au
Sat Jan 13 11:52:39 CET 2007

I felt I would ilke to comment on why it was so hard to get PIL installed into my Plone
2.5 environment on an X86_64 FC3 box. This is not a winge, but more like it would be
nice to have a 64 bit howto in the docs somewhere so the less priveliged may find the
install easier.

As it happens I needed to go back to 1.1.4 so that I could edit the Make file, is this
still not an option with the later versions (to change compiler options).

Hope this can lead to helping others, thanks for your time.

Robin Whitlock
Director - Squiredeck

C/- Open WebMail Project (http://openwebmail.org)