[Image-SIG] how to make image draw/generation faster?

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 16:42:15 CEST 2007

how to make image draw/generation faster?

I have store a large array with around 11400 pairs of x,y coordinate. It took the draw.point(xy,fill=(255,255,255)) function about 100 seconds. How do I improve on that?

And I have always wonder about this. Is c++ faster then python when comes to image creation? Is python faster or slower then java??