[Image-SIG] Proper Package for PIL

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Thu Nov 29 08:00:00 CET 2007

On 2007-11-28 20:46:52 +0100, Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> said:

>  >>
>>> I'm travelling that week, so I need to have the info/patch before next
>>> weekend.
>>
>> Any progress on this? I'd like to have an egg, too :)
>
> no sign of a "busy developers guide" (or patch) yet.

Ah :)

Stephan?

Actually I tried to package it once, but miserably failed because PIL
did all sorts of things I didn't understand. So I'm not of much help
here.

Anyway, would be good to have an eggified package. :)

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891