[Image-SIG] Antialias, Bicubic resampling not working...

Justin Fagnani-Bell justin2 at fagnani.com
Mon Sep 17 19:10:32 CEST 2007

So the mode was P and converting to RGB fixed the thumbnail issue,
but it didn't fix the rotate problem. It very noticeable, because I'm
using expand=True with a white background test image, and the edges
are very jagged.
I'm saving as a PNG, and there's pretty much nothing going on other
than a thumbnail and rotate.

Any other ideas?

Thanks a lot,
   Justin