[Image-SIG] Fail to install PIL 1.1.6 for Python 2.5 Windows

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue Dec 9 17:05:32 CET 2008

It's not that easy to help you unless you explain to us *how* it
failed.  What error messages did you get?  How far through the
installation process did you get before it stopped working?  What
happens when you try to run the installer again?  Are there any new
files under /python26/lib/site-packages that seems to belong to PIL?

</F>