[Image-SIG] Ability of Python ?

Stani spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:38:21 CET 2008

I know from the Gimp developers that GEGL (new pipeline based, graphics
library for Gimp) supports on demand loading of pixel areas, so there is
no real limit on the size of the images.
http://gegl.org/pygegl/
http://gegl.org/gallery/index.html (some xml examples, not python)

It's probably still beta, but looks promising. Gegl is already in
included in all major linux distributions and pygegl will be soon.

Stani

Op dinsdag 09-12-2008 om 10:04 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef Christopher
Barker: