[Image-SIG] ImageCms feature request: support for softproofing, black point comp

Frédéric Mantegazza frederic.mantegazza at gbiloba.org
Fri Feb 29 22:34:20 CET 2008

On vendredi 29 février 2008, Florian Höch wrote:

> it would be great to be able to use LittleCMS flags (like for black
> point compensation or softproofing) in ImageCms. I have made changes to
> ImageCms_0.9-beta1-r15 to allow the use of these flags. I uploaded a zip
> archive containing the changed files, backups, and diff patches here:
> http://hoech.net/files/ImageCms_0.9-beta1-r15_flags_patch.zip

Ok, I started to integrate your patch.

I was wondering if we should not use a sequence for giving flags, instead
of |-ing them. Something like:

    flags = [ImageCms.FLAGS_GAMUTCHECK, ImageCms.FLAGS_PRESERVEBLACK]

The resulting value will be computed internally. This seems more
pythonic...

What do you thing about?

--
   Frédéric