[Image-SIG] What's wrong for me ?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Jan 4 14:54:45 CET 2008

angelo wrote:

> I'm searching ton send a message to the list with my new user
> subscription (it's just a test message), but:

Please don't send test messages to the list; if you have something
to ask, just post the question.  If you don't get a reply, check the
archives (mail.python.org) after a while.  If the message is there,
wait at least a few days before asking again.

> Your mail to 'Image-SIG' with the subject
>
>    It's just a connect test to the list

> The reason it is being held:
>
>    Message has a suspicious header
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
> this posting, please visit the following URL:

I suspect that the mailing list is set up to catch things that look like
administrative messages, test messages, and other "noise" messages.  The
moderation queue is processed a few times per week.