[Image-SIG] Anyway to keep ICC profiles intact (e.g. sRGB)?

Eric Clack eric at bright-interactive.com
Tue Jun 3 13:53:29 CEST 2008

Those other libraries look interesting, but I wonder if there is a way to do
this just using PIL? I don't actually want to do any colour management (e.g.
change profiles), just maintain colour profiles when working with images.
-Eric.

--
Eric Clack
eric at bright-interactive.com

Bright Interactive : Successfully delivering interactive websites and
business applications
http://www.bright-interactive.com/
+44 (0) 1273 201 112

Registered in England No. 3865036. VAT Reg. No. 786 6073 86
Registered Office: 12-13 Ship Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1AD