[Image-SIG] Image Support

btkuhn at email.unc.edu btkuhn at email.unc.edu
Tue Oct 14 19:35:18 CEST 2008

Hello,

I sent a few emails yesterday requesting support help because I was
unable to use the "Image.py" module on my machine with python 2.5. When
SIG was installed, all modules were automatically saved in the folder
C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\PIL\ . This is the directory for the only
version of Python on my machine. After trying to get the module to work
for some time, I found that if I copy the module into the folder
C:\Python25, the module is accessed properly and works correctly. I'm
not sure why this is because with other downloaded modules I have they
are imported correctly as long as saved in any folder within
C:\Python25. Is there any way around saving every single file in the
SIG package directly in the C:\Python25 folder, which will make it
extremely cluttered? Sorry if this is a basic question; I'm new to
programming.

Thanks,
Ben