[Image-SIG] Slowed Down by SBCglobal Spam Checker

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 11 19:53:38 CEST 2009

I just noticed by going directly to the Yahoo/SBC mail server some
messages meant to get to me here were held as spam. They are now
cleared, and I will respond to them as needed. There may be a way to
unfilter image-sig at python.org there, but I don't know how to prevent
mail-list traffic from getting stopped. Usually, after I clear things,
the spam filter catches on.

             (121.01 Deg. W, 39.26 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time)****

          "In arithemtic as in politics, the importance of one is
           determined by the number of zeros behind it." -- Anon